Travel ITP Training - Spring 2018
Ukrainian Nationals Soccer Club
‘Individual Training Program’
The ‘Individual Training Program’ or ITP is an optional training
program focused on an individuals’ needs for development. The sessions
will strike a balance of learning new and advanced techniques
while pushing the tempo and maximizing the amount of touches and
repetitions on the ball.
• ITP works on the areas of individual needs soccer teams often don't
spend enough time on.
• Improves, 1st touch, 1v1 ability, confidence on the ball.
• Increased sense of expectation from the player to perform in games.
• More opportunities for players to experiment and try techniques
without the stress of result oriented games.
• Better players = Better Teams = Better Club
USSF A License, Owner of Total Soccer, Head Coach Ukrainian
Nationals 2006G and 2010B.
Beyond receiving consistent and quality training sessions, pl
ayers can expect to receive the following:
• Player Evaluations Upon Request
•1 month MiSoccer subscription
Week 1: Evasive Dribbling
Week 2: Speed of Play
Week 3: Finishing 1
Week 4: Principles of Defending
Week 5: Penetrating Dribble
Week 6: Flighted Passing and Receiving
Week 7: Finishing 2
• 7 sessions/60 minutes each
• Dates: Fridays: 4/13, 20, 27, 5/4, 11, 18
• Times: 5-6pm: ’10, ’09, ’08, ’07 Boys/Girls
6-7pm: ’06 and up Boy/Girls