UKRAINIAN NATIONALS TOPSOCCER
TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community-based training and team placement program for young athletes with disabilities, organized by youth soccer association volunteers. The program is designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl, age 5-18, who has a mental or physical disability.
The TOPSoccer program will:• Develop motor skills, promote physical fitness, and create self-esteem in a team environment.• Learn the value of being part of a team.• Make friends.• Have a lot of FUN!BUDDIES are needed to make this program a success. Every player will be assigned a buddy who will work with them every week.
The buddy will take directions from our coaches and assist the players with staying on task and offering guidance. They are a very important part of the program. That being said, this is a commitment to our players.
- PLAYERS - Boys and Girls ages 5 through 18 years of age
- BUDDIES – Boys and girls ages 13+. Buddies are needed to work with our players and offer guidance and direction. PLAYERS AND BUDDIES - IF YOU PARTICIPATED IN THE PAST – PLEASE CHOOSE NA FOR YOUR JERSEY SIZE.
What do you get
- 8 Sessions - 1 hour long
- Training Shirt
- Ukrainian American Sport Center located off the corner of Lower State Road and County Line Roads in Horsham, PA
- Starts Saturday, September 9th until Saturday, November 4th (No session October 7th)
- All training sessions will be from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
Contact: Please email Monica Foladare with any questions at email@example.com