- PLAYERS / Referees ON THE FIELD, engaged in soccer activity – MASKS NOT REQUIRED
- COACHES MUST BE MASKED AT ALL TIMES
- PLAYERS ON THE BENCH, MASK REQUIRED
- PLAYERS EXITING GAME TO THE BENCH AREA WILL NEED TO RE-MASK WILE ON THE SIDELINE
- PLAYERS ARRIVING AND EXITING THE GAME VENUE MUST BE MASKED
PARENTS / SPECTATORS
- MUST BE MASKED AT ALL TIMES AND PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING IN ALL AREAS OF THE COMPLEX.
- Fully vaccinated individual’s, masks should be worn in public places that have medium to large gathering sizes, which includes our Club.
Reduction of quarantine duration for a “close contact” – For an individual who is considered a “close contact” with a COVID Positive case, quarantine should ideally be for 14 days from the last time they had contact with you; however, for individuals who do not develop symptoms, quarantine can end after Day 10 without testing or after Day 7 if a specimen collected on or after Day 5 tests negative on a diagnostic test (i.e., PCR, antigen). Symptoms should be monitored for a full 14 days.
No Limit on Spectators – Core public health measures such as face covering (mask-wearing), 6 feet social distancing, and hand hygiene still must be followed.